Hogarth Worldwide is a leading creative production company, producing advertising and marketing content for many of the world’s most famous brands, across all media around the world. Hogarth was founded over 10 years ago and has grown from a start-up to over 4,000 people, across 28 cities worldwide and is now part of the WPP family. Our rapid growth continues to drive us forward making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
The role includes defining, planning, managing, reporting on and communicating project activity. In addition, this role will make a significant contribution to the definition and delivery of best practice project management disciplines and will ensure that opportunities for improvement are identified and acted on.
• Lead broad based implementation projects
• Work with Hogarth Worldwide and Clients to understand production system requirements and ensure that Hogarth systems deliver efficient solutions
• Recommend and manage changes as required to meet stated requirement
• Show a high level of technical knowledge to Hogarth clients, this can be by active consultation, presentation, technical evaluations or general supportive discussion. It’s of particular importance to be knowledgeable about Hogarth’s software offering and associated production environments, across all disciplines.
• Implementation of internal and 3rd party products
• Escalate issues as necessary within the project organisation structure
• Provide leadership in the initiation, definition, execution and closure of the project
• Ensure that the project is established and run in accordance with the established HWW Project Management Framework
• Create and maintain effective stakeholder communication mechanisms
• Create and maintain effective project governance
• Monitor and report on project progress and exceptions, providing recommendations for corrective actions where necessary
• Maintain appropriate document management controls
• Meet client expectations for product delivery
• Track and report on project budgets
• Ensure all delivery streams are working together effectively, outputs are synchronised where necessary and internal and external dependencies are mapped and managed
• Identify opportunities for process improvement
• Maintain a working understanding of the relevant contractual obligations, commercial arrangements SLAs & KPIs
Requirements, Technical Skills & Knowledge
• Have knowledge of software technologies (examples: MIS and DAM Systems) with ideally a detailed understanding of workflow processes across production disciplines
• Strong client facing aptitude for managing client (both internal and external) requirements and expectations
• Experience of working in transformation and change projects
• Business analysis skills
• History of being able to manage multiple projects that may overlap or be interlinked when aligning with business requirements
• Capability of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Proven track record of approaching issues methodically and the ability to think laterally for resolution
• Workflow mapping of business processes with strong documentation skills
• Good interpersonal and collaborative skills
• Comfortable working within an ever-changing environment in a rapidly growing company
• Commercial acumen
• Problem solver
Desirable Technical Skills & Knowledge
• Natural aptitude to the role and active interest in the relevant technology in particular latest web and software development methodologies and standards
• Understanding of software development
• Understanding of how systems can integrate
• Strong project management skills
• Previous experience with advertising production industry tools such as workflow automation and DAM
• Experience with Adobe Suite would be beneficial
Diversity and Flexibility
Hogarth is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages applications from any and all qualified candidates.
Many of our employees work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working from home. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
Heart and Soul: We love what we do. We bring energy and enthusiasm to all our work. We push boundaries, we are never satisfied and always want to find a better way.
Hands on: We don’t wait for things to happen; we get on with it. We are pragmatic and don’t have an ego. We do what it takes to get the job done to the highest standards.
Honest: We are straightforward; we speak openly and clearly. We operate with integrity and live up to our promises.
Happy family: We enjoy working together. We look out for our colleagues. We are an eclectic bunch. We want to work with people from many cultures and demand great things of each other. Even when things get tough, we don’t lose perspective or our sense of humour.
• 25 days holiday
• Private Medical Care (Bupa)
• Life Assurance – four times annual salary
• Pension Scheme (Company contribution matched up to 5%)
• Half day leave on your Birthday
• Employee Assistance Programme
• WPP Group Discounts
• Travel Season Ticket Loan
• Gym Discounts
• Mortgage Advice – In partnership with Charles Cameron and Associate
• 1 Volunteering day per year