This exciting position requires a dynamic, organised and calm individual with strong production skills and in-depth industry knowledge in both fashion and advertising.
We are looking for someone used to working across multiple productions, who can multitask effectively and remain positive throughout.
Webber is a busy and evolving creative agency set to expand, with exceptional growth potential for the right candidate.
Responsibilities: (include but are not limited to)
• Working closely with Senior Producer, Agents and Artists alike to ensure the best production experience
• Working closely with Agents to understand and implement strategic artist development
• Managing all aspects of shoot production;
-optioning, budgeting, shoot scheduling, film development and processing, reconciliation, post production processes, shoot insurance
• Ability to find effective budget solutions
• Awareness of talent across all disciplines (Beauty, Set Design, Styling etc)
• At least 5 years industry experience
• Fluent French speaker
• Strong interest in photography and art
• Able to work effectively under pressure
• Knowledge and experience of moving image pre and post production
• Personable and collaborative approach
• Existing industry relations with suppliers and artists alike
This role has an immediate start date.
Please email [email protected] or click below button to apply.