Remote / London
We’re a visionary content studio that helps brands win new fans through social,
creative, content strategy, words, and video personalisation.
We work with some exciting global brands including Google and Okta, as well as start-ups and organisations we’re passionate about. We’re looking for a new talent to join our London office.
Are you a (Junior to midweight) Content Creative who wants to develop into
a Creative Director or Senior Designer? Then read on:
As a (junior to midweight) Content Creative, you’ll work collaboratively with our team to tell stories through outstanding creative and play an active role in
pitches and proposal building, showcasing our creative capabilities.
● Work with Social team to help deliver standout creative across different
platforms – video, social and written work
● Play a crucial role in creating visuals for new business decks and pitches
● Bring briefs to life using Styleframes, Storyboards, animatics using motion
graphic elements or typography.
● Working closely with the team across both offices in Singapore and
● Work collaboratively with our writers, producers, account managers and
in-house editors to create unique and compelling personalised videos
through our personalised tool, voundry
● Work up visuals, storyboard and then map out the visuals delivery of the
personalised content through voundry.
● Design and create social assets
● Work on internal brand projects
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
● Experience on projects involving video content for for digital/social
● Proficient in adobe suite (specifically Photoshop, After Effects and
● A desire to work in a small, agile agency that has a desire to grow
● An interest in and understanding of technology
● Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
● Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
● The ability to form strong working relationships quickly with colleagues,
clients and partners
● Attention to detail, logic, creativity and imagination
● Self-motivated, with flexibility, stamina and the ability to adapt
● Confidence, enthusiasm and determination
Nice to have:
Additional language skills
In return we are offering an initial 3 months contract with the hope of extending or turning this into a full time position.
Please email your application to [email protected] along with:
● an attention grabbing cover letter
● link to your portfolio
● salary expectations
We will be closing applications at the end of July 2020 for an immediate start.