We are a modern, independent creative agency nestled in the heart of Clerkenwell, London.
In just seven years we’ve grown to become one of UK’s leading indie agencies.
We’d normally be based in Farringdon, but right now we’re all working remotely so be prepared forthe odd dog, cat and delivery driver to make an appearance during your day. It’s not quite the office, but it’s still one team working together.
We are looking for a creative & enthusiastic mid-weight film editor to join our growing agency. As an in-house editor you will be working on a variety of projects, ranging from pitch mood films through to commercial edits for online, social or broadcast.
You will be part of our new film unit, working alongside creative directors, producers & project
managers to deliver high quality content for a wide range of well-known brands. Our ideal candidate will have research & editing skills, as well as mid-level AFX knowledge and audio post- production.
We are looking for someone with strong work ethic, who is prepared to bring a high level of
resourcefulness & commitment to the job, whether it’s an internal film or a broadcast TVC for one of our clients.
This will be a varied role working in a fast-paced independent agency that’s never quiet
• Work alongside creatives & producers to create innovative and exciting content on time, whilst adhering to client briefs.
• Interpreting briefs & providing creative input throughout the production and post-production process.
• Research footage & music for pitch films
• Ingest, backup and archive footage and master files.
• Apply colour grading and online elements where required.
• Be a self-starter, capable of working independently, and be motivated to succeed.
• Meticulous attention to detail across all output and ownership of quality standards.
• Great showreel of creative work across a variety of media
• Ability to create best in class content (film, Motion graphics, animation, social &
digital) in alignment with a brief
• Advanced in Adobe Creative suite – especially Premier Pro, After Effects, Audition
• Experience of editing broadcast, social & digital video content to a high standard
with proven experience working for a studio, agency or independently for clients
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively
• Ability to work independently and efficiently under time pressure in a fast-paced
• Strong communications skills, and ability to work as a team player
• Media admin and quality control
• A thorough knowledge of social media platforms and visual trends
• A keen interest in new technology constantly seeking opportunities to improve.
• Experience creating assets featuring illustrated animation and kinetic typography is
• Passionate about your future in the field.
We’re offering a competitive salary, a range of benefits and all the things you’d expect from one of
the UK’s most successful independent agencies.
Please send an email marked ‘Editor Role’ with a link to your online folio to:
You must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK. Direct applicants only.