About the company
At Saatchi & Saatchi we have a simple ambition to make the most influential creative ideas in Modern Britain.
Ideas that are influential in driving business growth, building meaning in consumers’ lives, in our client’s organisations creating energy and in culture shaping change.
Our founding spirit of Nothing is Impossible is more important now than ever before. We see it as a simple mindset that allows us to do unbelievable things, driven by the power of creativity.
Our culture is one of chutzpah and openness; of audacity, optimism and inclusivity. Because if you are going to attempt impossible things you have to have the talent, energy and belief to achieve them.
Who you are:
You are an enthusiastic, proactive and problem-solving individual with a proven track record of producing a variety of Integrated productions, from Print, Digital, and Social campaigns through to AV content and Stills. You have experience working with both in-house agency studios as well as 3rd party production partners. You have Post-production experience in AV and Stills, with shoot experience acting as the Agency Producer a plus.
You have a solid understanding of Project Management principles, and are used to producing detailed timing plans, watertight and detailed estimates for both agency fees and production, as well as writing Scope of Work documents for projects that require them. You are well versed in the resource management and booking process for both Creative and Studio resources in a Creative Agency. You will be used to being involved at all stages of a project in different capacities, from steering Creative Development, into Production, and though to final delivery, all to a high standard of craft.
What you’ll do:
- Take briefs from Squad Executive Production Director (EPD) and Project Director, creating and managing schedules and estimates and provide regular status updates to the team throughout the process.
- Manage the delivery process end-to-end for various forms of AV content, radio, print, OOH, social and digital projects, including dynamic display and DOOH and specialty projects from initiation through implementation and deployment.
- Work collaboratively with the Brand Management (account) team and Creatives during Creative Development, attend Creative reviews, advise on feasibility/issues and logistics and steer the Creative according to budget/timing parameters.
- Identify and build the right production resource, including in-house and external suppliers and confidently negotiate deals.
- You will work closely with all the key departments within the agency- Account Handling, Planning, Creative, Studio, Film, Art Buying and all facets of the Prodigious post-production offering to produce the best possible creative work for both the client and the agency.
- Liaise with media companies, interpret media plans and update briefing templates, creative decks and supply sheets accordingly.
- Once in production, lead the process with creatives, brand management and clients on occasion, maintaining full responsibility for ensuring the production remains on budget/schedule, seeking internal/external approvals, maintaining excellent levels of craft and QC at all times
- Be confident to highlight risks and provide solutions to mitigate them.
- Book, manage and financially track design resource in the agency studio.
- Financial management – from estimate creation, revision, tracking and reporting project feasibility.
Who you’ll do it with:
You will report directly into the Executive Production Director and work closely with the Project Director, as well as the Brand Management (accounts), Creative, Studio and Ops team. On occasion you will work with other specialist Producers on projects (i.e. AV, Stills, Experiential).
- Experience managing simultaneous projects in a fast-paced agency, marketing, or creative services environment.
- Be familiar and confident with all forms of Print, static and digital OOH, and web/digital delivery including HTML5/dynamic display as well as distribution platforms such as Double Click and flashtalking.
- Experience in analysing and delivering against complex media plans.
- The ability to produce solid project documentation (i.e. estimates, scope of works, detailed timing plans, reconciliations).
- Experience using gant chart software (i.e. Team Gant, Smartsheet, MS Project) a plus.
- Experience working on post-production film projects (i.e. mood films, straight editing jobs, Motion Graphics animation, VO records).
- Experience of producing content and print shoots a benefit, as is radio/audio ad production.
- Knowledge of the Art Buying process and agency Business Affairs Teams a plus.
- Must be detail oriented and adept at multi-tasking.
- Self-motivated and highly organised.
- Proactive in your role, never waiting to be told what the next steps should be.
- Solution-driven, even against challenging projects/situations.
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written and a real team-player, able to assist and guide younger producers where appropriate.
- Excellent planning and financial skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Google product suite and Microsoft Office, with experience of working with Active Collab a plus.
How to Apply
Diversity and inclusion are a core part of our DNA at Saatchi. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates, and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group irrelevant of their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion fuel our creativity and innovation, it enables us to be closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Please apply via the link below