£50k-£60k dependent on experience
At The&Partnership we bring ideas and technology together to power brands and businesses. As one of the world’s fastest-growing independent agency networks, we are increasingly known for developing bespoke new model agency solutions for clients across the globe.
We call this The&Model and the premise is very simple. Agency Creative, Strategy, Media, PR, Data and CRM, all working side by side, solving problems as one collaborative team with the client.
A rapidly changing market requires a radical new approach to marketing. We work alongside our clients’ marketing departments – often with other agency partners – in new, nimble ways to deliver highly creative, data-driven work quickly and efficiently.
Backed by the might of WPP and GroupM, we’ve seen record growth over the past two years – expanding across 17 new markets and doubling in size against a challenging industry backdrop.
About Pulse Creative
Pulse Creative is our embedded agency for News UK, formed through a WPP-backed joint venture between The&Partnership, m/SIX, and Wunderman. Pulse Creative work on some of the country’s most-loved brands including The Times, The Sun, talkSPORT and Virgin Radio.
Housing more than 40 experts in everything from creative, design, digital content creation, UX, and development, to comms planning, brand strategy, account handling and media planning and buying, Pulse Creative represents the collaborative, integrated agency model of the future
We are looking for a professional and outgoing Account Director that is comfortable working at a fast pace to join The Sun account team in Pulse Creative.
The Sun is more than a newspaper, it is an instigator, an entertainer, a cultural reference point, a finger on the pulse, a daily relationship. The brand also operates a range of businesses beyond media, such as bingo, betting, travel and fantasy football.
As it is such a diverse business, we need someone who is equally comfortable creating a brand campaign or making work for customer relations communications.
Facilitates the creation and exposition of great strategy
• Understanding of client’s business and objectives
• Partners with strategists to shape briefs and apply over-arching brand strategy
• Is able to shape strategy and understand the roles of each channel within the campaign eco-system
• Can navigate clients’ research methodologies and uses them to build ideas rather than stagnate them
• Has a clear view of how data processes and segmentation works and how this influences and determines the strategy
• Understands the role test and learn plays in optimising campaign effectiveness
• Progressive relations with media partners and third parties to identify right channels and set path for best possible creative opportunities
Creates the right environment for big, bold and bionic ideas to flourish
• Has a clear understanding of ideas. Is able to shape, build and interrogate them
• Prepares ground for positive reception to ideas and can present creative work
• Isn’t afraid to challenge but knows which battles to fight when it comes to protecting work
• Adept at connecting creative ideas across channels
• Has an awareness of brand and design guidelines, ensuring that creative is fit for purpose and optimised for each channel
• Navigates feedback from regulators and stakeholders and protects work through client’s research and approval process
Leads the project plan in an agile way and navigates all parties to deliver against the plan
• Creates a clear vision of how to create project success
• Is the connector who brings together different disciplines & stakeholders to work effectively
• Gets the best out of others by knowing when to engage the different disciplines and stakeholders
• Is able to create an ecosystem of activity and holistic production plan
• Is adept at prioritising projects; understanding what projects are business critical vs urgent to ensure adequate resource is allowed
• Ability to forward plan & anticipate problems & adapt accordingly
Shows dedication to craft to deliver high quality work in all channels
• Effectively partners with agency producers, production partners & third parties
• Fluent around all production techniques, quick to learn and lead multi- faceted ones
• Understands the time it takes for end-to-end project delivery (especially for email, social and digital) and manages client expectations around these
• Leads by example, and is able to adapt the speed of the work of the team necessary to deliver high quality outputs even if time is tight
• Shapes the craft and maintains highest possible standards for everything we make no matter how big or small
• Takes opportunities to make the most of our creative deliverables and budgets
Develops effective relationships with all stake holders to create best possible outcome
• Has influential partnerships with clients and senior stakeholders to take client on a journey to better work
• Problems solves, makes good intuitive decisions and prevents or manages conflict
• Strong communication skills – acute listening, persuasion, conviction and expectation management
• Good judgement on when to manage upwards, downwards & across disciplines
• Brings out the best in those around them and is an active citizen in the department and wider agency
Displays an instinctive, entrepreneurial spirit to generate new creative and financial opportunities
• Good commercial awareness of the industry and clients operating environment
• Understands scope of work, fee and contract to help deliver maximum revenue for agency services
• Tight cost control & supports team in pro-active management of WIP/cash-flow
• Good relationships with finance team and is developing analytical and negotiation skills around project fees
• Sees and seeks opportunities for growth
Key personal attributes
• Collaborative team player, open minded – non-political.
• Relentlessly curious about people, technology, brands, business.
• Self-starting, proactive and prepared to put in the hard yards to deliver excellent creative and strategic output.
• Able to balance a strong point of view with an ability to listen, learn and adapt.
• Energised by doing the right thing for our clients; solution and results focused.
• Positive, enthusiastic, unflappable.
Dependent on your experience this role offers a competitive salary of between £50k-£60k.
The&Partnership embraces and celebrates diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide creative agency that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more brilliant work we can create together.
Please send email with your attached CV to [email protected] or click below link