The Smalls is a video content agency that connects its community of 17,000+ independent filmmakers with brands, agencies and publishers looking to commission video content.
By combining advertising expertise and service with boundless creativity, The Smalls offers a streamlined, cost effective way to generate video content. The Smalls’ offering is rooted in quality and authenticity, born out of The Smalls Film Festival.
The Smalls is currently experiencing growth and offers a great opportunity for a Production Coordinator to join an ambitious company in a fast growing market.
You will work alongside our London-based production team to support the delivery of all video content commissions, from concept through to delivery.
The Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Scoping out briefs, helping to prepare workable schedules and budgets with guidance from the Producers – Writing project briefs to be distributed to The Smalls community of filmmakers and creatives
• Assisting with promoting the briefs on The Smalls social channels
• Liaising with pitching filmmakers and creatives to ensure they have all the information required
• Sourcing, reviewing and meeting with appropriate talent to work on client briefs
• Project management, liaising with clients, filmmakers and internal teams to help deliver projects, ensuring work is delivered on time and within budget
• Assisting the Producers on larger projects, collating and producing production documents, keeping internal databases up to date, assisting with invoicing and finance processes, undertaking research tasks such as casting or music searches, booking travel and attending shoots where necessary
• Assisting The Smalls’ commercial team on new business pitches
• Collating final deliverable files and ensuring all project files are logged and stored securely
• Managing and helping promote our Even Smaller platform, assisting clients setting up their profiles and filmmakers with any questions.
• Answering general questions that come in to the [email protected] inbox.
• Sending feedback to filmmakers who have applied to our briefs.
This list is not exhaustive and you may be requested to undertake other duties.
• Experience working in production with 1-2 years experience in an agency, production company or similar environment
• A passion for film, photography and animation
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Great organisational skills and attention to detail
• Confidence working with clients with a positive collaborative approach and solution-orientated attitude
• Awareness of current industry trends and forecasts
• Career advancement opportunities
• Training and development
• Flexible working
• Fast paced, fun and energetic company with a friendly culture