About the company
We are PG ONE, put simply a crack team of some of the finest minds from Saatchi & Saatchi, Leo Burnett, Publicis Worldwide, Publicis Media and MSL. Our offices in Chancery Lane are the thriving new hub of all of Publicis Groupe’s P&G business in the UK, bringing together sister advertising agencies, media teams, PR & Influence and Digital/Search teams.
The MSL team at PG ONE represents exceptional brands that are at the forefront of their sectors. Our expertise is to help clients discover their best stories to help shape their reputations and relationships. We work across a variety of sectors and accounts (from health care to fem care; oral care to baby care), helping clients to be more famous and interesting.
We are a close knit team that prides itself on delivering intelligent and well thought-through campaigns that make a tangible difference to our clients’ businesses. We’re entrepreneurial, love new ideas and are looking for someone willing to get stuck into creating something great.
You will be someone who is organised, driven and can support the team in a fast-paced environment. The role is challenging and rewarding and offers the successful candidate significant career growth potential.
- Monitoring the news media (print, broadcast and online) and undertaking desk research, media and social media audits, research and analysis – in order to keep yourself and the team abreast of industry developments and to identify trends
- Develop a good understanding of the media landscape and actively look to build a network of journalist contacts; You will play a role in developing stories and pitching to journalists with the objective of delivering coverage which meets and exceeds clients’ expectations
- Using digital channels is a key focus across the agency, you are expected to monitor digital and social media channels to identify trends and new influencers of interest
- Actively contribute to the implementation of campaigns, including client activities such as media events, seminars, workshops, round tables, content creation, partnerships, competitions and product launches
- You will help draft materials for client programmes including press releases, media advisories, interview briefing notes, agendas, logistics documents and media reports
- You will assist senior colleagues with the development of client proposals, including carrying out research, presenting this back and drafting slides
- Attending client meetings and calls as required
- Ensuring status reports and campaign evaluations are completed and shared with your senior colleagues in a timely manner
- Overseeing clients’ social media channels including drafting content calendars, working with our inhouse studio to create content, ensuring content is posted as scheduled and responding to consumer comments and queries as appropriate
- Building relationships with your counterparts in other PG ONE teams, participating in internal meetings as required
- Ensure budget trackers are kept up to date
- Ensuring expenses are submitted correctly and on time
- Managing your time across clients and in line with the staff resourcer
- You will act as an ambassador for the division and for PG ONE as a whole both internally and externally
- You will support local teams across the UK and internationally where relevant, ensuring they manage local client relationships and deliver best-in-class work in line with the PG ONE standards
Your Personal Qualities
- Organised, meticulous about meeting deadlines, with excellent attention to detail
- High energy and able to multi-task, with a real ability to quickly prioritise across a number of projects
- Ability to work in an agile manner and adapt to changing requests
- A proven team player, with the ability to empathise with clients and remain flexible in achieving goals
- Out spoken and comfortable sharing ideas and thoughts
- Competent in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent written English
- Digitally savvy, active on social channels and passionate about PR and communications
How to Apply
Please apply with a CV and Cover Note to [email protected]