Remote / London
We are looking for a Midweight Digital Producer/Project Manager to support a new workstream for our biggest client. This is a Fixed Term Contract position with an August start date.
How you’d spend your day:
· The main focus will be on delivering a large roadmap of digital content projects for one of our LMS platforms, creating engaging e-Learning content for a B2B channel partner audience.
· Managing the full project lifecycle, from scoping through creative, copy, design, build and deployment/upload, working with our in house tech, design and creative teams and potentially the app team in Delhi.
· Following established internal processes and best practice, whilst also operating in a reactive and rapidly changing, client environment (so will need to be reasonably flexible and empathetic to this)
· This is a client-facing role so you will need strong communication skills and to be confident in front of clients
What we’re looking for:
· Exceptional project management skills, high attention to detail, super-organised, good judgement, and self-motivating
· Experience with MS Project, MS Office Suite, Jira and strong written documentation (SOWs, Requirements Specs, Project Plans, Risk Assessments) is a must have
· LMS, CMS or other digital platform experience is a nice to have
· Experience of managing FE web build projects would also be helpful/preferred (HTML5, JS etc).
Please apply using the link below.