About the company
Anomaly is a response to the widespread recognition in the industry that “the models are all broken” and “the traditional solutions are all becoming less and less effective”. From the company’s inception, we realized intuitively that, in order to succeed, we need to create something that was, literally, an “Anomaly” – a deviation from the norm.
Anomaly is home to a unique diversity of talent and skillsets under a single roof; we operate on a progressive and entrepreneurial business model (no timesheets); we focus on creating business solutions, not just ‘ads’; and lastly, we break down traditional silos through how we operate and a single bottom line.
Role in A Nutshell:
To absorb everything you can about designs’ role within brand communication and use the time with Anomaly to experiment, hone craft & skills, learn process, experience teamwork and create perspectives that will lay the foundation for your career. You will be exposed to all aspects of brand design, and taught how to shape a brands’ look, feel and function, beyond communications.
Works on design projects with oversight from Designers, Senior Designers or Design Directors.
A design intern is expected to contribute to the creation, development and execution of brand identities, campaign identities, guidelines, documents and design objects — physical, printed or digital. They may present work but are not usually client-facing.
Join us for 3 months initially, you’ll get a chance to work on a range of briefs, virtually or in-person.
- Treated like a junior designer, actively participating in projects
- Exposed to a mix of projects and expected to contribute at the height of their abilities
- Communicates, collaborates and plays nice with others
- Performs a range of tasks, from design conception to execution to rollout
- Takes direction well, but is also a self-starter and eager to contribute
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite. Motion, coding, photography, etc. are bonuses
ASAP star would be preferred
How to Apply
Email [email protected] with your CV and cover letter, subject line ‘Junior Designer – [YOUR NAME]’