New York, USA
Dependent on experience
WEBBER represents is looking for a JUNIOR AGENT/STUDIO MANAGER, for our NEW YORK office. This position requires a proactive, professional and talented individual with a passion for photography, contemporary art, and fashion. The candidate will support Senior Agent’s in maintaining artist, client and brand relationships, as well as executing marketing strategies. The ideal applicant will be opportunity-driven, have knowledge of production and the ability to multi-task, whilst maintaining a calm, confident and effective manner.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work closely with agents on all aspects of artist development and strategy for the Photography and Creative divisions
• Manage artist calendars, complex schedules, option artist teams and production vendors, as needed
• Create and reconcile budgets, check vendor invoices and invoice clients
• Develop client relationships and build on industry contacts through client research and contact database updates
• Create new business leads for artists and agency
• Work across marketing for the agency – create newsletters, capture and analyze analytics, strategize and update social channels
• Oversee and update artist portfolios
• Create client PDFs using CRM system and collaborate on advertising treatments
• Field incoming calls and requests and provide day-to-day office support as needed in a small, but busy office
• Ability to be flexible across office tasks
• Aware of new and established talent that reflect the high standard of the existing agency roster.
• Industry experience
• Highly motivated and an excellent written and verbal communicator
• Strong communication, organization and negotiation skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
• Agency experience preferred but not required
This role has an immediate start date.
Please send cover letter and CV to [email protected] or click below button to apply.