Dependent on experience
The British Fashion Council (BFC) is a not-for-profit organisation that aims to further the interests of the British fashion industry and its designer businesses by harnessing and sharing collective knowledge, experience and resources of the sector. Formed in 1983, the BFC is funded by industry patrons, commercial sponsors, and the government including the Mayor of London and the ERDF. It leads the industry through creative influence and is strategically repositioning British fashion in the global fashion economy.
The BFC encourages a culture which empowers, values, nurtures, supports and rewards its employees and promotes a positive environment with a focus on team collaboration and open communication.
The BFC is committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion. They’re more than just words. We are inclusive. We celebrate and champion multiple approaches and points of view. We believe diversity drives innovation. So together we’re building a culture where difference is valued.
Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, disability and experience drives us forward every day internally and externally.
Everyone is welcome, as an inclusive workplace the BFC encourages our employees to bring their true self to work and we commit to develop your skills and advance your careers in a culture of creativity.
Digital Communications Executive to the Communications Team which creates global marketing campaigns for the British Fashion Council and all its events and initiatives. The role supports the marketing team in planning, delivery, analysis and reporting.
• Creation and distribution of e-newsletters across all BFC events, activity and initiatives, in line with messaging and brand look and feel through multiple stakeholders
• Knowledge of HTML beneficial
• Co-ordination of the database and exploring ways to further drive consumer sign-ups
• Day to day overseeing of the CRM, and analysis and reporting on multiple audiences
• Assisting with BFC social media channels including maintaining and growing the network of fans and followers and researching new innovation marketing ideas
• Data analysis; analyse and interpret data, collate figures and produce accurate weekly, monthly and event status reports across all online activity to show insight for the company
• Use data analysis to inform growth marketing with a focus on business KPI’s
• Planning and content calendar assistance for the department
• Audience management and understanding to develop database and ensure that communications and attendance is relevant
• Assisting the Comms Director and wider marketing team in all activity
• Maintaining and developing positive and strong working relationships with BFC network of agencies, digital partners, internal BFC departments, designers and PRs
• Organising and delegating tasks to the ad hoc interns who work in the marketing team over key BFC events
• Delivering individual tasks whilst maintaining focus on overall company objectives
• Drives best practice behaviours and works as a team to meet BFC’s objectives to maintain integrity and reputation
• Represents the BFC and acts as an ambassador at events, corporate initiatives, networking, etc.
• Keen interest in technology, innovation and the fashion industry
• Highly organised and efficient
• Editorial eye
• Excellent writer
• Strong visual communication skills
• Excellent numerical skills
• Analytical and data driven
• Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Results driven with a commitment to working to high standards
• Strong attention to detail
• Proven experience in digital marketing
• Sound knowledge of Google Analytics, Photoshop and basic knowledge of HTML
• Excellent written and spoken level of English essential
• Strong knowledge of IT and data processing skills
Standard company working hours, flexibility required during events, exhibitions, etc.
The BFC team is currently working from home in line with government guidance – any new starters will work remotely initially
Candidates should apply in writing with a covering letter highlighting your relevant experience for this role, attaching your CV to [email protected] or click below button.