£25k - £30k
The&Partnership London is a future-focused creative agency whose mission is to bring together creativity, technology and data in new, exciting and effective ways. Originally founded in 2001 as CHI, the agency rebranded in 2018 as The&Partnership London, underlining its position as the beating creative and strategic heart of The&Partnership’s cross-discipline network of agencies. The&Partnership London believes the future of the creative industries lies in big, bold and bionic ideas which blend world-class creativity with smart data, progressive technology and artificial intelligence. In 2020 the agency was named as both one of Fast Company’s ‘Most Innovative Companies’ and Campaign’s ‘Best Places to Work’.
Our production department encompasses both Creative Producers and Broadcast Producers. It is an integrated department which means that you could also assist in more traditional broadcast roles on your accounts, if appropriate, and at your manager’s discretion.
Your role will be that of a Creative Producer, meaning you will lead a campaign from the moment the client brief is received, all the way through to delivery, You will have experience of the project management side of the role as well as producing print, press, social and digital campaigns. A highly organised, naturally confident communicator – you’ll act as the lynchpin between all departments, ensuring work is allocated correctly, delivered on time and within budget and that all relevant stakeholders are happy with the work. You’ll be a consistently positive force within the agency, driving projects on and showcasing the best of the Creative Production department. A calm, authoritative voice during stressful moments, you’ll ensure priorities are communicated to the relevant people as well as being a champion of the process. You’ll be an ever-visible presence, developing strong relationships within the agency at every level. You’ll have an understanding of all projects going through on your accounts regardless of the level of your involvement.
• Creation of timelines and cost estimates
• Booking in jobs and design resource
• Organise, attend and run creative and wider team reviews
• Work closely with the project team on briefs, ensuring creatives are supported and have the correct info to respond to briefs
• Work closely with the design department to create and deliver quality campaign asset
• Acquire relevant approvals/creative sign offs to ensure the best quality work is delivered
• Ad hoc support on creative projects such as image/talent sourcing e.g. animators etc.
• Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal with all people, at all levels
• Can demonstrate the use of initiative and work well unsupervised
• A flexible and pro-active approach
• Self-motivation with keen attention to detail
• Solution focused with a positive outlook; ability to juggle a number of projects simultaneously
• Previous production/project management role within Advertising Agency (2+ years)
Dependent on your experience this role offers a competitive salary of between £25k-£30k pa.
The&Partnership embraces and celebrates diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide creative agency that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more brilliant work we can create together.
Please send email with your attached CV to [email protected] or click below link