We’re BMB. We were founded in 2005, with a genuine respect for everyday, common or garden humans.
You see, the people we advertise to aren’t target markets, demographics or tribes – they’re our mums, brothers, next-door neighbours, bosses, tinder matches* and mates. And we love them. We’re currently 65 humans down by the Tate Modern in Bankside – thinkers, doers, makers, but more importantly laughers, cryers, shouters, arguers, persuaders, obsessors, lovers and dreamers – united by a fundamental belief that The Most Human Brand Wins.
We are looking for a Creative Director to work in partnership with our planning and account management teams, leading the development of creative ideas, content and campaign production / implementation. The role reports to BMB’s Chief Creative Officer.
– Develop and execute ideas for integrated online and offline advertising campaigns across key agency clients
– Oversee and drive the development of ideas developed by individual creative teams
– Provide constructive and sharp feedback to continually improve our work
– Ensure strong and effective creative solutions that clearly meet client KPIs
– Negotiate with clients to amend ideas in line with their wishes and explain what is and is not possible
– Become a source of creative inspiration for our clients, developing a close understanding of their individual brands
– Build strong client relationships and be the equal creative partner of the planning and account leads
We are looking for someone who is..
– Highly creative with the ability to generate ideas and practically contribute to output
– Strong integrated approach with complete fluency across all digital channels
– Curiosity for new channel opportunities and desire to innovate
– Ability to motivate and influence creative teams and steer them to make stronger, more effective work
– Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships.
– Strong communication (written and verbal) – a confident presenter who is able to pitch ideas to clients or directors and clearly explain ideas to the wider agency
– A strong sense of responsibility towards the agency product
– Good fun to work with
Initially this will be fixed-term contract for 2 months. If you like this role and think you are the one we have been looking for get in touch.
Please send your CV and portfolio PDF/link to [email protected]