£30k - £40k
At The&Partnership we bring ideas and technology together to power brands and businesses. As one of the world’s fastest-growing independent agency networks, we are increasingly known for developing bespoke new model agency solutions for clients across the globe.
We call this The&Model and the premise is very simple. Agency Creative, Strategy, Media, PR and Data/CRM, all working side by side, solving problems as one collaborative team with the client.
A rapidly changing market requires a radical new approach to marketing. We work alongside our clients’ marketing departments – often with other agency partners – in new, nimble ways to deliver highly creative, data driven work quickly and efficiently.
Backed by the might of WPP and GroupM, we’ve seen record growth over the past two years – expanding across 17 new markets and doubling in size against a challenging industry backdrop.
We have recently started working with one of the largest FMCG groups in the world. Appointed as Global Tier 2 agency of record for all brands in the portfolio (spanning Pet Care, Confectionary and Food) and covering all markets across the globe, we will be responsible for Content.
Content spans all channels and scope from digital video campaigns, vCRM ecosystems and programmes to website UX, design and build. Our remit is wide and we will be building dedicated hubs across the world as we deepen the team throughout 2021.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, passionate Community Manager with some previous experience in a similar role. A great communicator who can work with a diverse range of teams and across several brands.
The successful candidate needs to be socially native, with experience of managing, coordinating and responding across platforms, particularly Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. They will be responsible for owning the day to-day management of their accounts – from posting localised content, ensuring timely responses, managing content calendars and providing local market nuance, all while maintaining the brand TOV.
A strong understanding and interest in Social Media is fundamental with Community Management at the core. In general, you need to be positively buoyant; resilient and up for a challenge, whether it be responding to consumer queries, developing social FAQs or collaborating with the brand or team on reactive content or crisis/incident management.
The role will require some weekend and evening cover to support reactive social content or crisis management on the odd occasion.
Core Skills / Experience:
• At least 18 months experience managing social media channels
• A passion for communications and Community Management – a great communicator
• Good understanding of posting brand content to and responding on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and Snapchat, ideally on a high-volume, fast turnaround social brand account.
• Clear knowledge of the social media landscape with the ability to optimize content on key channels and adapt to emerging platforms (TikTok and Twitch) and trends.
• Experience of working with social management tools preferably Hootsuite
• Experience of social analytics tools and reporting metrics preferably TalkWalker
• Strong and creative wordsmith and proof-reading skills
• A self-starter with an eye for detail
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment working to tight deadlines with the ability to multitask
• Robust understanding of brand reputation and Social Crisis Management
• Ability to work across client /agency departments to deliver cross-functional responses through social channels
• Comfortable taking a risk-balanced approach to social in responses and content and the ability to identify issues before they arise / escalate accordingly.
• Day to day management of social communities for multiple brands, across all social media channels regular posting and monitoring of content, ensuring timely responses to brand interactions and tone of voice consistency.
• Primary contact for Social Managers, ensuring the best social consumer responses for campaigns. This will also involve adapting or putting together Social Q&As (campaign, new product, contentious media topics).
• Ownership of social processes/procedures (approval, scheduling, monitoring), including regularly reviewing our Crisis and Incident Plan and inputting into relevant ‘Wargaming’ sessions prior to campaign launch.
• Working closely with Social Managers to develop and deliver the Content Calendars for each brandinputting activity, shuffling and flagging possible clashes. Pre-empting/planning work load off the back of this.
• Helping Social Managers and Content Strategists understand the local markets and any nuance/insight that is particularly helpful across brands and campaigns.
• Custodian of the brands’ social reputation in market.
Additional responsibilities • May be required to develop ad-hoc social content across reactive projects. This could be through additional copy or pushing the creation through the agency from design to approval.
• Collaborative team player, open minded, transparent and non-political
• Relentlessly curious about people, technology, brands, design and business
• Self-starting, proactive and prepared to put in the hard yards to deliver excellent creative output
• Able to balance a strong point of view with an ability to listen, learn and adapt
• Energised by doing the right thing for our clients; solution and results focused
• Positive, enthusiastic, unflappable
• Strong motivation and drive to succeed
Dependent on your experience this role offers a competitive salary of between £30k-£40k pa.
The&Partnership embraces and celebrates diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide creative agency that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more brilliant work we can create together.
Please send email with your attached CV to [email protected] or click below link