About the company
We are Saatchi & Saatchi – a full service, integrated communications network, with 114 offices in 67 countries, with our headquarters in London. Saatchi & Saatchi is part of the Publicis Groupe, the world’s third-largest communications group.
Saatchi & Saatchi launched in 1970, with the philosophy that “Nothing is Impossible” – a statement that crowns the top of our London building and is fundamental to our spirit. We approach things with the audacity of chutzpah. Chutzpah defines our culture at Saatchi & Saatchi. It’s the quality of audacity. Because if you are going to attempt impossible things you have to have the audacity to believe you can achieve them.
It helped us build an agency we are really proud of and does things differently – which means an industry leading diversity approach, that includes Saatchi Ignite – our curriculum-based schools programme, Saatchi Open – our entry level programme, Saatchi Home – our affordable accommodation initiative, Saatchi Women – our programme for progressing talent, and Saatchi Family – our programme for parents and carers.
We are still looking for great clients. Still trying to rock the world. Still believing. Still being impossible. Still having ideas that make our clients famous. Still searching for people who want to set the world alight. Still knowing there isn’t a problem a great idea can’t solve.
If Nothing is Impossible is our spirit, then Chutzpah is what runs through our veins. But there is still one missing ingredient in creating the impossible and that’s YOU.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of specific project elements or workstreams, ensuring key milestones are reached with a focused eye on detail and delivery
- Forming a strong bond and partnership with your Account Director – adopting a spirit of togetherness. You achieve in lock-step, together. Your focus should be on all the project detail and delivery – ideally allowing your Account Director a little headspace and altitude to focus on the broader project and brand picture.
What you’ll do
- Creative judgement – develop good creative judgement. Know the work across your Clients’ category, and what ‘Best in Class’ looks like across the creative industry. Above all be creatively interested and round out your view on what makes great, on-brief work.
- Have a voice and opinion – have a point of view in meetings and across the strategic and creative process. Don’t be afraid to ask the ‘stupid question’. Everyone has a vital role to play in the development and guardianship of the work.
- Energise the process with clarity of task and a spirit of action – help create the right conditions for creative excellence with clarity of task and action. You’ll have a clear handle on all outstanding actions, communicating clear and concise next steps to everyone. Ensuring everyone is clear on who is doing what. You’ll then usher the process along with a softness of touch to ensure everyone is accountable for their actions. Your mentality is that a sent email doesn’t mean its ‘done’. Manage upwards to your AD in a timely manner, knowing when to escalate or get a Creative / Strategist / Producer.
- Financial rigour – work with your Account Director and Finance Partner to proactively and efficiently ensure the financial process is smooth and precise. Be positively accountable for all necessary finance trackers, job numbers and Altair tasks. Ensuring they’re completed efficiently and in a timely fashion. This rigour is the bedrock for the financial stability of the account
- Safe pair of hands – develop a direct relationship with your day to day clients. They appreciate your focus on the details, and you deliver consistently. You develop the reputation for being a really safe pair of hands.
- Competitor landscape and inspiration – Immerse yourself in your client’s business and industry, paying attention to details. Stay proactive in identifying market trends and developments that may impact your brand. Collaborate with your planner to keep the team updated on competitor information and sources of inspiration. Share regular competitor reviews and interesting updates to keep the client and team inspired and energized.
- Communications hub – you are the key communication hub for the team – internally and with your client. Your AD / BL set the agenda, and you make sure everyone is working towards it. You’ll have a clear handle on all outstanding actions, communicating clear and concise next steps and timings to everyone. All rounded out in precise status reports and timing plans.
– Cultural beacon – you see your role of energising and contributing to the team culture as key. You bring good energy and optimism – even on the smaller tasks – to everything you do.
– Proactive energy – you adopt a proactive mindset. Suggesting next steps and watchouts rather than waiting to be asked.
- Experience working in Account Management.
- Financial or similar client experience will be very useful but not essential.
- Experience of managing clients, delivering projects and working under your own initiative whilst collaborating within a team.
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages.
How to Apply
Diversity and inclusion are a core part of our DNA at Publicis UK. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates, and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group irrelevant of their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion fuel our creativity and innovation, it enables us to be closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work.