Hogarth Worldwide is a leading creative production company, producing advertising and marketing content for many of the world’s most famous brands, across all media around the world. Hogarth was founded over 10 years ago and has grown from a start-up to over 4,000 people, across 28 cities worldwide and is now part of the WPP family. Our rapid growth continues to drive us forward making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
The Role encompasses the below:
• Day to day contact for agency/ client stakeholders and Hogarth internal departments
• Coordination between Project/ Transcreation Management, Hogarth, client and agencies
• Respond to information requests from the Senior Account Manager or Account Directors
• Strive to better client and stakeholder relations
• Work closely with internal stakeholders e.g. Print, Transcreation & Broadcast
• Handle all aspects of client campaigns from planning through to delivery
• Demonstrate clear understanding of the brand
• Highlight and escalate quality control issues
• Distribute contact reports and agendas
• Manage agreed budgets and administration
• Prepare accurate cost estimates against the Rate Card for AD approval
• Assist with financial reporting and smooth running of the finance function
• Support the AD in supplying client management information and reporting
• Experience of working in a TV, print, or digital production role essential
• High level of IT literacy, including usage of spreadsheets
• Strong numeracy skills
• Prioritisation, time management and attention to detail
• Resilience and ability to work under pressure
• Fluent oral and written English essential, other languages desirable
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Highly organised, detail oriented, customer focused, proactive and possess excellent communication skills with a clear understanding of international brand challenges
• Experience managing and servicing international accounts in 5+ markets with multiple stakeholders desirable.
Hogarth is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages applications from any and all qualified candidates. Many of our employees work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working from home. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
Heart and Soul: We love what we do. We bring energy and enthusiasm to all our work. We push boundaries, we are never satisfied and always want to find a better way.
Hands on: We don’t wait for things to happen, we get on with it. We are pragmatic and don’t have an ego. We do what it takes to get the job done to the highest standards.
Honest: We are straightforward; we speak openly and clearly. We operate with integrity and live up to our promises.
Happy family: We enjoy working together. We look out for our colleagues. We are an eclectic bunch. We want to work with people from many cultures and demand great things of each other. Even when things get tough, we don’t lose perspective or our sense of humor. The
• 25 days holiday
• Private Medical Care (Bupa)
• Life Assurance – four times annual salary
• Pension Scheme (Company contribution matched up to 5%)
• Half day leave on your Birthday
• Employee Assistance Programme
• WPP Group Discounts
• Travel Season Ticket Loan
• Gym Discounts
• Mortgage Advice – In partnership with Charles Cameron and Associate
• 1 Volunteering day per year