Firewood was built on the belief that good people are good business. And Firewoodians are the heart and soul of the company. So we were thrilled to be named to Ad Age’s Best Places to Work 2020 list. An employee-driven culture guided by our core values—humility, inclusivity, authenticity, and responsibility—means we have happy, engaged employees who look forward to coming to work every day. Here, you’ll find we’re a diverse group of colleagues who appreciate working at the kind of place that honors the authenticity we all bring to the table. We’d love to include your unique perspective!
Now, about the opportunity: as a Senior Copywriter, you’ll be responsible for crafting B2B and B2C copy for one of the world’s biggest tech clients. You’ll partner with designers, strategists, and creative leads, and also work directly with incredible clients who are driven and passionate about the work. The ideal match for our culture is resourceful in all conditions, asks the right questions, delights in the fine details of their craft, and works fast and flexibly to get the job done. Humility and collaboration are also a big part of your DNA. Sound like you? Then let’s get acquainted! This position is based out of our London office.
● 5–8 years of agency and/or in-house experience on B2B and B2C communications.
● A versatile portfolio that demonstrates strategic creative thinking, a clean, user-centered aesthetic, and the ability to work within (and/or create) brand guidelines.
● Strong digital portfolio with some consumer technology and B2B preferred.
● Ability to prioritize projects and work effectively while staying poised and professional in a deadline-driven environment.
● 25 Holidays a year
● Health cover – Fully paid health insurance including dental
● Group life insurance – plus additional voluntary benefits
● Training & education programmes
● Wellness – from seminars and health coaching to group classes and fitness challenges
● Great social events – happy hours, and regular team offsites
● Snacks all year round, plus weekly lunch all together
● Community involvement opportunities